Simple ingredients and natural colors make these Autumn-Themed Paleo Sugar Cookies a fun alternative to traditional Halloween treats and fall desserts.
Autumn-Themed Paleo Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon cacao
- 1 tablespoon matcha latte with probiotics and vanilla or
- 1 tablespoon green matcha tea
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 set Thanksgiving Cookie Stampers
Combine the almond flour, tapioca starch, and sea salt in a medium mixing bowl.
Combine the maple syrup, egg and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well.
Work the dough into a ball using your hands and wrap in parchment paper. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
When the dough is properly chilled, remove from fridge and preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Unwrap the dough and place between two pieces of parchment paper. Flatten the dough using a rolling pin.
Use cookie cutters to cut out cookies.
Place cookies on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Lightly sprinkle/rub with turmeric, cacao, and matcha tea or matcha latte powder. Add chia seeds if desired.
Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
Let cool and enjoy!
- Cooking time does not include time chilling dough.
- Green matcha tea will give the cookies a dark green color, while the green matcha latte powder will give them a light green color.
Disclaimer: Some of the links on this post are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase from these links. I have used all of the products I link and recommend them because they are helpful and from companies I trust, not because I may receive a commission.